SFU Outdoors Club Message Board Forum Index SFU Outdoors Club Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playoff game at Philadelphia.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFU Outdoors Club Message Board Forum Index -> Events & Trips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789
Mountaineering Boots
Mountaineering Boots

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: playoff game at Philadelphia. Reply with quote

DAVIE, Fla. - Dion Jordan might have found a spot at linebacker for the Miami Dolphins.Drafted as a defensive end, Jordan showed a knack for the linebacker position last week in Miamis 37-35 victory over the Minnesota VikingsJordans versatility and unique athletic skills made him attractive enough to Miami in 2013 to trade up to the third overall pick. But a lingering shoulder injury limited his snaps as a rookie and he was suspended for the first six games of this season for use of banned substances.With four-time Pro Bowl player Cam Wake and Olivier Vernon ahead of him at defensive end, Jordan has been used in specially designed speed rush packages and to cover the bigger tight ends in the division like New Englands Rob Gronkowski.The nice thing about him is we can put him at a linebacker and he can drop in coverage, or we can put him at linebacker and he can rush, coach Joe Philbin said. They (the opponents) have to figure out how they can count him, so to speak, in terms of their offensive identification system.I think thats one advantage of having him out there is it creates a little bit of indecision and sometimes he can play man-to-man, he can play zone, he can rush the quarterback. I think his versatility and flexibility is a big advantage for us defensively.Prior to the Minnesota game, Jordan had made the most impact on special teams covering kickoffs and being an intimidating force on opposing punters with his length and quickness. The 6-foot-6, 275-pounder has come close to blocking a few punts and he had the Vikings long snapper worried enough to force an errant snap that led to Terence Fedes blocked punt for a safety that won the game.Jordan also had his first sack of the season, dropping Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater in the third quarter on a drive that ended in an interception. The Dolphins scored the go-ahead touchdown after that turnover and Jordan saw his most extensive time at outside linebacker the rest of the way.We ran a lot of the same plays that we ran while at defensive end, so I understood the calls, said Jordan, who had two solo tackles and three special teams tackles to go along with the sack. I just had to execute what they asked me to do and make the plays when they came.I did a lot of these things in college (at Oregon) and Im not that far removed. I still understand. All I have to do is make sure I was where Im designed to be in the defence, and whenever the play is there just make the play.The linebacker experiment will continue for Jordan on Sunday against the New York Jets in the season finale for both teams. Authentic Air Max 2017 Sale . The above paragraph could be rewritten, verbatim, with Marcus Stromans name in place of Romeros. After both men had disastrous outings in Tuesdays 18-4 mauling at the hands of the Tigers, its clear that neither is the best option to begin the season in Toronto. Cheap Air Max 90 .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. http://www.airmax2018outlet.us/. -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. Wholesale Air Max 95 . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Cheap Air Max . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said.METAIRIE, La. -- New Orleans Saints running back Pierre Thomas has been ruled out of the teams playoff game against the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday with a back injury. Thomas, the teams leading rusher, did not practice all week after being injured in the regular-season finale against Tampa Baay last Sunday.dddddddddddd. He was listed as out on the Saints final injury report Friday. Thomas has rushed for 549 yards, but also has caught a career-high 77 passes for 513 yards. Mark Ingram and Darren Sproles could see increased carries in the playoff game at Philadelphia. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFU Outdoors Club Message Board Forum Index -> Events & Trips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: